Le Kiosque - ou la halle aux poissons

Historic site and monument

Back list
La Garde-Freinet
The metal construction was used as a market hall to display the products of fishmongers. The fish market - an expression of modernity - was built in 1872 following a project of M. Clavier, civil engineer from Draguignan. Today the stone slabs for the fishmonger's wares are missing.
Prestations
  • Free of charge.

  • French
Address
Le Kiosque - ou la halle aux poissons
Place du Marché
83680 La Garde-Freinet
Opening

All year round, daily.