Eglise ND de l'Assomption

listed (CMN)

Back list
Saint-Tropez
Notre-Dame de l'Assomption Parish Church, which was built during the 18th century, is listed on the Supplementary Inventory of Historic Monuments. Its main façade is elegant and understated with decorative elements that date back to the reign of Louis XV.

It was fully restored between 1998 and 1990 and features a late 18th century, Italian-style interior.

Its ochre and earthy, sienna coloured bell tower, which was built in 1634, has become the symbol of the town; it is surmounted by a small, streamlined bell cage.
Prestations
  • Free access.

  • French
Address
Eglise ND de l'Assomption
Eglise ND de l'Assomption
Rue Cdt Guichard
83990 Saint-Tropez
Opening

All year round, daily.